Whatever your passive fire protection needs, Fire Integrity Services provides a range of solutions. Contact us to discuss your needs in further detail.
- Service and Maintenance
- Fire damper inspections, new fire damper installs and fire damper rectifications.
- Fire stopping of service penetrations i.e. metal and plastic pipes, electrical cables, conduits, and cable tray penetrations.
- Sealing of construction joints
- New fire rated walls i.e. fire rated plasterboard walls, Hebel panel and Hebel block walls, Speed panel walls, Promatect walls and floor systems, fire rated enclosures and bulkheads.
- New fire doors and rectification to existing fire doors.
- New fire rated door frames
- Fire rated hardware.
- Fire rated access panels and hatches.
- Fire rating to steel members
- Intumescent paint
- Fire integrity building inspections and reports
- Certification in line with relevant Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia. Supporting documentation on products and installs available on request.
- Sale of all passive fire products, fire boards, fire collars, fire sprays, fire rated mastic, fire rated pillows
To find out if we can help you on your next project, click here to contact us.